Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boo.

Wow. Jenny from the Block got attacked by a marshmallow. And Steven Tyler is reminding everyone that James Durbin's scarf fetish does not, in fact, make him distinct.

Ha! Someone has a sign that says Steven Tyler for President. I would actually be ok with that.

Oh good gravy, Adam Lamebert is performing on the show. Guess who will be fast forwarding THAT performance? This kid.

Oh no. Casey is in the hospital. Dude, quit being ill. You're killing me.

They have a mansion. With large closets and tiny beds. They're very happy.

Oh save me, we're doing a group sing already? I recognize these songs, but I can't think of any names. Needless to say, they're not actually singing. This one is "Black or White." I will admit that the producers have worked out nicely in regards to these medleys. They are lipsynching but at least this bunch is better at it than previous bunches.

Ford Commercial. Cheese.

They went to see Red Riding Hood. They were excited. They got starstruck for people from Twilight. Yipes. Ashthon is very dramatic, even when watching a movie about wolves.

Ryan will call the bottom three to the Tool Stools.

Jacob Paul, Stefano, and K-Rod are up.

Jacob admits he messed up, which means he has earned some points.

K-Rod claims she couldn't hear. Cop-out.

Stefano...HAHAHAHAHA! Ryan repeats what Steven Tyler said about his performance last night and Steven looks at him like, "I said THAT?" Awesome. Stefano is just glad he's here right now. You're going home, sweetheart.

I was very very wrong. K-Rod is headed for the Tool Stool. Stefano and Jacob Paul are safe.

Well, here we go. I will attempt to watch Adam Lamebert in the hopes that I will be pleasantly surprised as I was with his protege James Durbin. Apparently, he's doing something unplugged, so maybe I won't hate it. Nope. Still hate it. I enjoy the guitarist and the drummer. But he just, I don't know. He bugs me. His voice does not match his face. He has really off-putting mannerisms when he sings. And then there's the guy-liner. And the SCREAMING! WHY WITH THE SCREAMING!???!!!!??? WHY??????

Back to the important parts. Lauren, Ashthon and Haley are up. My guess is that all three are safe.

Lauren is already having a moment. She is very Kellie Pickler right now. BUT she admits it wasn't good and she's sorry. Ryan has pity on her soul and tells her she's safe. Her Momma has Texas hair.

Ashthon has some Sanjaya mohawk hair happening. Ashthon admits she should have picked a better song.

Haley killed two ostriches and put them in her ears. Come ON with those earrings! Haley just thinks she's too cool for school and she has lots of fun with anything she does.

K, so I was way off on the bottom three. We're not even bothering with looking at the rest of the people. Haley, Ashthon, and K-Rod are in the bottom three. Everyone else is safe. That was weird. Don't like that format. Give me some suspense people!

Diddy Dirty Money is happening now. Someone named Skylar Gray is playing piano and singing. I like her voice. I have a feeling this will be short lived. Yes. Now we are rapping. So I just realized this is awkward for Jenny from the Block because she was married to Sean Puffy P Diddy Marshmallow Puff Dirty Money Fresh Prince of Bel-Air once. I don't actually hate this.

Ok. Out of these three, I HOPE Haley is going. In fact, I think Haley will be going home.

Kieran has dimmed the lights. K-Rod is safe! Huzzah!

Kieran is dimming the lights again. Haley is safe. Ashthon is out. Judges probably will not save her. Which will be lame. She is defeated. It's very sad. Poor Ashthon. Jenny from the Block is already crying so you know she's done. Ashthon is freaking out. That's way sad. Jenny from the Block is bummed. Haley is annoying. I now hate Haley.

The "I'm leaving" song is David Cook's "Don't You Forget About Me."

I have now lost one of the people I thought would make it far. Just goes to show, it's all about song choice. Song. Choice. Oh, and being an adolescent teen girl magnet. Grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment