Friday, February 18, 2011

Hollywood Week #2: Group Round

It's going to be a high pressure episode, so Ryan says.

Ohhhh....burn. Apparently the Day 1 peeps thought that they would get ahead of the game and start rehearsing early. Then the producers, in all their wisdom, told them they couldn't segregate between Day 1 and Day 2 peeps. Just keepin' it fair ya'll. So now, there's chaos as everyone tries to mix it up.

Sniffany probably burned a lot of bridges and can't get anyone to be in her group. Shocking. Sniffany has now grabbed a person from a group who has already lost 2 different people.

Scotty McReary (really deep voice kid) is a hot commodity. But he's being super picky. Good for him! Best part? He literally walks away from Sniffany after she sings, declaring her "just crazy."

Wow. Ryan just used the word pandemonium to describe the atmospher in the room.

Scotty McReary and Jacee Dugard are in the same group. Awe.Some.

Ashley (Broadway girl) *on my list* has found a group. Ryan suggests she may be emotional.

Producers are letting Sniffany and her counterpart, Jessica, do a duet. Lame.

People are rehearsing everywhere, even in the bathroom.

The Minors have their Moms with them. Because suddenly this has become Toddlers and Tiaras.

James Durbin (Asperger's? guy) has a problem with that. He feels that it's an unfair advantage to have their Mom there, and they should learn to be their own artist. He's going to drive me crazy. I can feel it.

Oh dear goodness. Jacqueline and the exes are still mourning the loss of Nick Fink. Aka Nick Stink. Rob does not enjoy working with his ex-gf Chelsee. Jacqueline thinks she's awesome. She's not.

Aha. Ashley is now having an emotional breakdown. Pull it together girl! ANNNNND she quit. I can't stand this. I hate that people audition and then make it and then quit. ARRRRGHHHH!!!!!!

Now she's thinking about it. She's off the list.

Scotty McReary's group is second guessing the addition of him to their group. DUDE. They stink. I hate that Clint dude. They just cut Jacee Dugard. They are losers. Jacee is amazing. He's on the list. Clint stinks.

Jordan Dorsey thinks he's the best thing to happen to AI. He's not. Earlier he was being really selective and kind of a jerk about who could be in the group. Now, he's leaving his group. Meany-head.

Ashley has now decided to stay. She's still off the list.

Brett's group is still looking for a 5th member from Day 2. Jacee has found them. He does not know the song Mercy. Oh no. He is such a sweetheart!

Rob realllllllly hates his group. He can't remember his lyrics. He is stressed out. He is frustrated. Bummer.

Performance time. Finally.

First group, people I've never seen. They're singing "Grenade." They're actually all three pretty good. Very nice. They're all 3 in.

Next, Jordan Dorsey's group. I hope they all get cut. They're singing "I Want You Back" they sound a little tone problematic. But they're all in. Stupid.

The group Jordan ditched is up. They're singing, "Forget You." I secretly love this song. I not so secretly love this group. Incidentally, I have now added Lauren to my list. She's great! They're all in. :)

I now have no wisdom teeth and am on Vicodin so the rest of this post may be a little muddled.

Sniffany and Jessica ("Rebel Star") are up. Hooray. They are singing "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce. It's not good. Matter of fact, Randy Yo Dawg says "It was really bad." Sniffany starts trying to ask what else she can do to change their minds. Nothing. You can leave.

"Spanglish" is up with 3 people I don't really remember seeing in auditions. They also have Jovany Baretto (on my list). One of the guys slept in and almost missed his group performance. Jovany and the girl (Karen Rodriguez) are in. They sang "Just the Way You Are." I think that's what it called. Here's the funny part of all this though, Steven tells one of the dudes he's really bad right? Then he tells Karen she's good. Then he tells Jovany he was rough in the beginning. Then he says, congratulations to the three of you. At this point Jenny from the block goes "Wait? What?" and they have a little discussion about what they had previously decided. Turns out Steven may have dipped into this Vicodin supply I've got.

The next group has Lauren Alaina in it. She's on my list. They are singing "Some Kind of Wonderful." Lauren was awesome. They had Steven Tyler come up and sit in a chair and sang to him. That was lame. One of them forgot the lyrics. Lauren is the only one that makes it from that group. I still say she's going to win. And you know it's accurate because I said it when I wasn't on Vicodin.

Matt (on my list) the guy whose family has fostered like 700 special needs kids is in the next group. He forgot all. the. lyrics. He's out. The only one to make it from that group is Colton Dixon. Poor Matt. Very sad.

Montage of terrible (see Craig, it's not long!)

Oh no, Paris Tassin. Something terrible has happened here. She's yelling, she's loud, she's pitchy, she's close to terrible. She was on my list! Jenny from the block is torn, because Paris has a little girl with hydrocephalus. She's out.

So is Emily Anne Reed. She was fantastic. I can't believe it. Granted, they did not show us her group singing, so it's possible that she crashed and burned.

Oh Lord. Ashley's group is up. Waffle Ashley. Her name is Ashley Sullivan. Ashthon Jones is in the group and she's awesome too. I'm considering putting Ashley Sullivan on my list again. Ashthon Jones is on my list for sheezy.

Oh awesome. The Minors are up. Their Moms are still being stage Moms, which annoys James Durbin, who annoys me. So I'm basically annoyed.

The Deep V's (James Durbin's group). Emma Henry is horrible. That was generally awful. Please, please, please, please, please, get rid of James Durbin. They did not. They kept James Durbin and Caleb Johnson.

The Minor Moms have a lot of negative things to say about the Deep V's.

The Minors sing the same song and it's sadly amazing. It was great. I'm not putting any of them on my list though because, they're 15. So I hate them for their age. Sure, I'm an agist, I'll admit it. Now ask if I care.

Hollie Cavanagh's group was awful except for Hollie Cavanagh. I like Hollie. Is she on on my list? No she is not. But I like her.

The Night Owls (who comes up with these names) includes two of my favorites Julie Zarilla and Casey Abrams. Please don't be terrible. Julie and Casey are awesome. Their group is doing "Get Ready" a cappella. Julie and Casey are the only ones through.

Ebony/Ivory/Evory is up. Seriously? That name? Geesh. Naima Adedapo is in this group. They sang the same song and it improved 100%. They're all in.

Devyn Rush, Caleb Hawley, and Chris Medina are all in the same group. All three are on my list. They're singing "Forget You." I love this song. Shhh...don't tell. Carson Higgins is now on my list as well. Randy Yo Dawg says Devyn was not controlled. I say Randy Yo Dawg is cuh-razy. Everyone in that group except Devyn is in. Lame. Sauce.

Montage of crazy.

Jacee and Brett's group is up. They're singing "Mercy" Jacee forgot the words, but made up some sweet lyrics. Also, he got shafted in the group department. He was booted from this other dumb group. He explains the situation and Randy Yo Dawg proceeds to tell the whole group they're in. Jacee cries. :(

Now, the dumb group that ditched Jacee. Clint Jun Gamboa is annoying. As annoying as James Durbin. The whole group is in. Dumb. Also, their name is "the Guaps." Scotty feels really bad about the Jacee situation. He's crying. :(

And now, we're finally to Rob, Chelsee and Jacqueline. I like Rob the most in this group. They're also singing "Forget You." TRAINWRECK. Jacqueline was terrible. There's no possible way she should get in. Chelsee barely even sang, but when she did it was decent. Rob totally did not know any of the lyrics. Ridiculous. Jacqueline and Chelsee are in. There's no way Jacqueline should have made it. No possible way.

Next up: Hollywood Auditions the Solo Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment