Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I hereby call this meeting to order...

Tonight begins another season of American Idol. For the last couple of season's I have basically been watching with the sole purpose of reading this blog. The snarkiness, the opinions, and the just general humor of it was enough to make Tuesday and Wednesday evenings exciting. Sadly, it appears that the blogger will not return this season. Something about Princess Buttercup, and not enough Simon Cowell...

So I've decided to try my hand at this. Here's the plan. I will provide my opinions, takes, and feelings regarding all things American Idol. Mind you, these are my opinions. You, dear reader, are entitled to differing opinions. I'll try not to hold it against you.

Additionally, if all goes well and the creek don't rise (aka I have enough spare time) I may expand my "opinionation" to include other areas of my life, be they fictional or non.

All that being said....

THIS....is my American Idol commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment